Timber Floor Sanding
Timber floor sanding is the process of removing the top surface of a wooden floor in order to remove scratches, stains and other imperfections. It is also used to prepare the floor for staining or applying a new finish. The process typically involves the use of a floor sander, which uses abrasive materials to remove the top layer of the floor.
The first step in sanding a timber floor is to prepare the room by removing all furniture and covering any remaining items with plastic sheeting. Next, the floor is inspected to determine the type of wood and the condition of the floor. Based on this assessment, the appropriate grit of sandpaper is selected.
Why should you choose us
- Job correctly. We have years of experience in the field of floor sanding, so you can trust that your floors will be in good hands.
- We use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that your floors are sanded quickly and efficiently, with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
- We take great care to protect your home and furniture during the sanding process, so you can be sure that your property will be left in the same condition as it was when we arrived.
- Our team of experts will work with you to find the perfect finish for your floors, whether you're looking for a classic look or something more modern.
- We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and will work with you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the finished product.
2024. Professional Painting Brisbane. All rights reserved